My friend Andrea Ewen, of EwenStyle, presented me with this award this morning and I was so surprised! I had been visiting her blog (and I HIGHLY recommend you visit, too; she's got amazing talent) and just happened to see my name on yesterday's post. Other people had presented Andrea with this same award, and it is the sort of thing that gets passed on.
To retain this wonderful title, I must do these things:
- Thank my friend Andrea, without whom I certainly would not be blogging today. We met through Splitcoaststampers and began 'chatting' with each other about blogs. She gave me the ultimate push to get started on my blog in early June this year.
- Post the Cherry Award, which I am most proud to do!
- List 3 things I like about myself:
- I feel I am doing a good job parenting my two beautiful daughters.
- My organizational skills. I organize anything and everything; it's a hobby!
- My love of animals.
- Post a picture I love.
- And finally, to keep my Cherry Award, I must pass the torch on to 5 other fabulous bloggers who provide tons of inspiration for me. I choose, in no particular order:
- LeAnne Pugliese - wee inklings - for her clean style that really impresses me, time after time
- Emily Keaton - My Little Slice of Bliss - for her award-winning creations, sunny optimism and endless support (thanks, Emzi!)
- Clare Buswell - Clare's creations - for some of the most romantic, shabby-chic, vintage creations I have ever seen
- Sally Atkins - Cards For All Reasons - for absolutely amazing clean-and-simple cards that are beyond beautiful
- Leslie Miller - Running with Scissors - for her soft, lovely creations that speak to my heart, many of which are made with Flourishes stamps - one of my fave stamp companies.
See you all when I get back from Disney!